Otocon Race Mips giveaway – Terms and Conditions
These Official Terms and Conditions ("Official Rules") apply between you, the participant ("you", "your") and the Organizer ("we", "our", "us”, “POC"), and in relation to the following online contest: Otocon Race Mips giveaway (“Contest”)
Please read these Official Rules carefully before entering this online competition and check the box below to indicate you agree to its terms.
By participating in this contest and checking the box below, you accept these Official Rules as binding and confirm that you meet all the eligibility requirements listed below.
- Description: The POC Contest starts on 3rd of April 2023 00:01 CET and ends on the 30th of April 2023 23:59 CET (the "Submission deadline"). Entries submitted after the submission deadline (see point 5 below) are invalid. The decisive factor for this contest is the time in POC's computer system.
NO PURCHASING OBLIGATIONS ARE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE. A PURCHASE HAS NO INFLUENCE ON CONTEST OUTCOME. THE OFFERS CONTAINED IN THIS CONTEST IS RETRACTED AND VOID IF PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY THE LAWS IN THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU RESIDE.
- Participation requirements: Participation in this Contest is open to persons residing in Australia or New Zealand and are at least 18 years old (or who have reached the legal age of majority) on the day of participation.
To enter the competition, participants must have, at their own cost, an internet access and a valid e-mail address. All mandatory fields must be completed in full and submitted to POC in the manner and format described below. Directors, directors and employees of POC and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, consultants, advertising agencies and immediate family members of such persons are excluded from the Contest. For the purposes of these Official Rules, "immediate family members" include: mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, spouses or spouses. The number of entries for the competition is limited to one (1) entry per person. Multiple entries will be canceled. The participants must have access to the Internet and a valid e-mail address. Also excluded are persons who give untrue personal information, use unauthorized aids or otherwise obtain advantages through manipulation. If necessary, in these cases, profits can subsequently be withdrawn and reclaimed.
- Disclaimer: POC and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, consultants, employees and agencies (collectively the "Released Parties") will not be liable for any of the following, where due to reasons beyond their control : (a) Delayed, lost , misdirected, erroneous, distorted or defective transmissions or inputs; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or other computer or communication-related malfunction or failure; (c) Contest interruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by incidents beyond the control of POC or due to unauthorized human interference; or (d) misprints in materials associated with the Contest (to the fullest extent permitted by law).
- Identity of the participant: In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of a participant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at the time of entry will be deemed to be the participant. A Qualified Account Holder is the natural person who is an Internet Service Provider, an Online Service Provider, or any other organization (eg, business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for use with the E-mail address associated domain is assigned an e-mail address. At the request of POC potential prizewinners must prove that they are the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the relevant winner's entry. POC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude from the Contest any post that is obviously triggered by a macro, script or other automated process, as well as to verify the legality of the entry.
- Participation: To enter the competition, please use the competition pop-up within the submission deadline, enter your email address and then click the entry button: “Enter” and submit the form within the submission deadline ("Submission") POC reserves the right to exclude all entries from the Contest, which it believes is inappropriate or unauthorized, at its sole discretion.
Prizes/Prices: 1 winner will receive the following with the approximate retail value indicated in the currency shown.
An 1x Otocon Race Mips (A$ 475,00).
The prize is awarded by chance only. The model, color, accessories and features of the prize-winning items will be selected by POC, if applicable, at their discretion and may differ from the photos shown. The price packages have a sales value of approximately A$ 475,00 (Otocon Race Mips). (or the value transferred to the local currency of the winner). The prizes can not be exchanged for cash. All awarded prizes are awarded "as is" and are without any warranty. The prizes can not be transferred, assigned or replaced. POC reserves the right to substitute a prize with an equal or higher prize.
- Odds Control: The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of valid entries received. The winners themselves are responsible for the payment of taxes, registration, property rights, fees, royalties, insurance and all expenses associated with the use, registration and use of their prize. This includes VAT and property taxes. POC is not liable for taxes and fees for the prizes.
- Selection of winners and notification: The draw and notification of the winners will take place within 2 weeks of the end of the Contest. The winners will be randomly selected in the presence of an independent observer from all valid and eligible submissions within the Submission deadline in accordance with these Official Rules. The winners will be notified by POC by e-mail, depending on the raffle entry on the relevant website. In order to claim a prize, winners must follow the instructions in their email notification and respond within 7 days of the notification. In order to win a prize, winners must confirm within 7 days of receipt of POC/s documents that their address is correct and a waiver of eligibility and disclaimer and any other claims made by POC at their sole discretion completing, signing and submitting POC to legal, regulatory or tax documents. If a winner does not complete and submit these documents within the specified time, the prize may be forfeited. It will then be determined from the other eligible submissions another winner for this prize at random. Only up to three (3) other winners can be selected, otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
- Privacy and Publication Approval: Unless prohibited by law, as a condition of receiving the prize, the winner agrees to give POC consent to the use and reproduction, of their name and home town, without compensation or consideration, on POC’s website or other appropriate advertising support for the purpose of disclosing the result of the Contest. Upon winner’s prior consent, POC may use winner’s pictures, voices and/or winning information for promotional purposes in connection with the Contest and other appropriate advertising after the raffle without compensation or consideration.
- General indemnification: By participating in this POC Contest, entrants agree that POC, its parent company, subsidiaries, employees and affiliates (“Released Parties”) are only liable for intent, gross negligence and negligent breach of material contractual obligations. The Released Parties shall be indemnified by the Participants against any liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind (including direct, indirect, negligent, consequential or punitive damages) to persons or property by intent or negligence, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, any possession, misuse, disuse or use of the prize, entry to or participation in the Contest or any activity related to the Contest, including access to and use of the Websites linked to the Contest or any claim of public rights, defamation or breach of privacy or goods.
- Conflicts: This Contest and the Official Rules are governed by the law of the country of residence of the participant. Should a dispute arise between the parties, the parties agree to submit (i) to a consumer mediator for the amicable settlement of the dispute or (ii) to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country of residence.
- Binding effect: By participating in this Contest, you agree to the Official Rules (which may be amended or changed by us at any time with prior notice) and our decisions in all respects with respect to the Official Rules, Contest and / or the results are final and we do not enter into correspondence or discussion to be bound. All laws and regulations apply all levels of the law of the country of residence of the participant.
- Copy of the list of winners; Requirements of the conditions of participation: To receive a list of winners and their location, please send an e-mail to POC after, but no later than the 15th of May 2023, with the subject line "POC Winners of the Contest" (website information) Send an e-mail with the subject "POC Official Rules"
- Copyright Notice: POC is a registered trademark in the country involved in the Contest.
- Others: Participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of POC, which are final and binding in all respects. POC reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Contest or any participant's participation in the Contest should viruses, programming errors, human interference or other causes beyond the control of POC affect the administration, safety or security or otherwise create a situation where POC will not be able (at their discretion) to conduct the Contest as planned. Participants who fail to comply with the Official Rules, violate any laws, rules, or regulations relating to entering the Contest, manipulate the conduct of the Contest, or exhibit conduct that is detrimental or unfair to POC, the Contest, or any other entrant is (at the discretion of POC) excluded from participating in the Contest. POC reserves the right to exclude persons whose eligibility is in question, who have been disqualified or whose participation in the Contest is otherwise out of the question. Any provision of the Official Rules deemed to be unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permitted and the remaining Official Rules will remain unaffected. If you have any questions about the Official Rules or the Contest, please send them by e-mail to apac_CS@pocsports.com.
- Organizer: POC Sweden A.B., Nackagatan 4, 116 41, Stockholm, Sweden.
- The Prize Contest is governed by the laws of Sweden, without regard to conflicts of law, with venue and jurisdiction to be in a court of competent jurisdiction in Stockholm, Sweden. Your participation in the Contest constitutes consent to the aforementioned governing law, venue and jurisdiction.