- Designed by women cyclists for women cyclists for unsurpassed function on a ride and during essential stops
- A single, wider, suspender on the front and two traditional suspender straps on the rear increases ride comfort and ensures the bibs stay in place
The women-specific Multi D pad has this year been updated to include a softer and more open foam for enhanced air permeability. The shape and design of the pad works to provide support and comfort on any ride, and is particularly suited to longer tours in the race position. We add silicone to our pads—and we think we are the only ones to do so—to enhance vibration absorption and ride comfort.
Seams are kept to a minimum in the bib shorts, which feature three different prints on a single piece of material to support your aerodynamic profile and comfort.
Gripper & Suspenders
The leg gripper is integrated into the material to ensure maximal comfort and provide a seam-free finish on the leg. The suspenders are constructed from exceptionally flexible and stretchy mesh fabric for enhanced ventilation and comfort. Placing a single, wider, suspender on the front and the two traditional suspender straps on the rear increases ride comfort and ensures the bibs sit in place for the duration of a ride.
With extra flexibility in the suspender and an overlap construction that allows these women’s bib shorts to be pulled down without needing to take off a jersey, the bib shorts are designed for functionality on the bike and off it.
The Women’s Ultimate VPDS Bib Shorts features an overlapping suspender constructed from exceptionally stretchy mesh fabric that make it possible to pull down the bib shorts for essential toilet breaks without needing to take off a jersey.
VPDS Multi D pad
1. Silicone based pre-cut VPDS inserts for reduced vibration and anatomic support.
2. Seamless design for comfort and support.
3. Perforated base layer for maximum ventilation.
4. The fabric has bacteriostatic properties, which will keep your pad fresh over a longer time.