60 Day Returns
Buy from POC Sports with confidence with our no quibble return policy. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase return it to us within 60 days for a full refund.
Request a return via our
Important information about returns:
- Returned items must be as new and include all original tags and packaging
- Customers need to send their return items to Sydney, Australia or Christchurch, New Zealand. We do not cover the cost of return postage for change of mind returns
- Request a return via our
- Once you submit a return you will receive an email confirmation including a packing slip.
- Print the packing slip and include it inside your package. If you don’t have access to a printer simply write the returns authorisation reference number on the outside of your package.
- Post your package back to us. We do not cover the cost of postage. Please keep proof of postage for your records.
- You will be refunded as soon as your return has been processed which can be up to 10 business days after we receive your returned goods.
- Returns can be made up to 60 days from the receipt of your order.
- We do not offer exchanges, if you would like an alternative item you will need to place a new order. You do not need to wait for your refund to be processed before you make a replacement order.
- You can use the shipping method of your choice when returning items to us. POC Sports is not responsible for any damage or loss of returned packages. We therefore suggest you insure any package you return through the carrier. Please keep your tracking number until your refund has been processed.
- Credit card refunds will be made to the card used for the original purchase.
- POC Sports will cover the cost of returning products that are faulty or where we have sent an incorrect product. We will provide you with a pre-paid return label to use in these instances.